Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet 16....How To Paint A Girl Workshop


This is my second painting I did in Juliette Crane's HowtoPaintaGirl E-Course. Like the other one I posted, I am having a hard time getting good pics because it's so overcast here in PA right now, but you get the idea. I may do a little more to this one, it's kinda bugging me that her hair is hanging out like that but for now, she's done. I am loving taking this workshop and although I don't think my paintings are great, I'm having a blast, learning alot and enjoying doing something so different from what I would normally do. Juliette is a great instructor and I highly recommend her workshops. I have one more painting to do for the class...I'm exhausted....this is like giving birth!! lol

10 comments:

BLiSsAngELs said...

stunning Kim I love her hair ... it looks like the windy day we had here...

Melanie Statnick said...

Looks like so much fun! I think this is pretty and her hair look just fine, but as a fellow artist I know where your coming from. Mabe I should take that course..haha I cant draw a girl or a boy for that matter, still working on Owls.

Janet Ghio said...

I love the sweet soft colors you are using.

Kasia said...

Ohhh another pretty gal!!! How sweet is that!? :D

Hugs,

JoAnne said...

She is sweet and very beautiful!

Martina2801 said...

Stunning piece!
Looks fantastic.

Have a nice weekend, dear Kim!
Wishes
MARTINA oxo

Linda said...

OMGosh another cutie. nice! great colors.

Aimeslee said...

what a lovely easter chick, winkwink. just beautiful. xoxo

Lynn Stevens said...

Someday I'd love to do a workshop. looks like so much fun.
Shes a beauty Kim!
hugs Lynn

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I like the hair, to me it looks like a sweet little girl playing outside on a breezy spring day.