Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Busy February!


Bear has been loving the little bit of snow we got this month!


I finished the Pretty Little FlowerFace piece by adding some vintage lace and embellishments...it's now a little wallhanging!


I decided to join the February Steampunk ArtDoll swap on the Roses On My Table group!


I made this Alice ATC for the BlissAngels February ATC swap.....


And received this very cool Alice Atc from my partner Wendy of ArtByWendy...love it!


And made this moo-sized ATC for the February swap on VPI......I've also been watching alot of workshop videos, stressing over sketching and doing a little mixed media abstract painting! Whew! xo

7 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Hi Kim! Love the photo of Bear--he looks so happy in the snow. Your Alice ATC is darling and the also the one you received.

JoAnne said...

Wow, have you been busy Kim! That little face is perfection. Beautiful work!

April said...

Bear is adorable! I love the cards you've made and received.

Linda said...

OH! WOW! the flower fairy is gorgeous. what talent you have. love the cards-especially the moo cards.

Ann said...

you really have been busy..so many beautiful pieces!!!
Bear is just soooooooooooo sweet!!!!

Whymsicalmusings said...

Love your dog Kim! Beautiful! and wow you have made some amazing things and recieved some amazing things. Sending a hug your way:)
XXXX
Becky

Aimeslee said...

Busy bee you! It's apparently going around...me, too! xoxo