Friday, January 27, 2012

Speckled Egg Altered Journal Swap....


I jumped at the chance to join the Speckled Egg's Altered Journal Swap and really enjoyed altering two composition notebooks, one for each of my partners. I love altering the comp books but don't get the time very often. 
The color theme for our group was Neutrals, Natural, Whites, Aged & Chippy...well, I didn't exactly   stick to the theme as you can see, I got a little carried away! The lovely images I used are from MoonLightJourney.
Hope my swap partners enjoy their books as much as I enjoyed making them! xo

7 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

This looks like such a great swap. Your journals are beautiful! You always find the best swaps to participate in!

Sam I Am...... said...

How beautiful!!! I journal every day and I just use notebook paper and put them in a 3 ring binder....sometimes! LOL! I have some of those composition books. Maybe this will be my first project! I've been a voyeur for 2 long! Thanks for all the inspiration...it blows my mind!

Linda said...

OMGosh 3X! gorgeous Kim-yes you and the journals.

JoAnne said...

They will love them Kim! I was too late to get in on this one and I'm bummed. Love Heather's swaps!

Terri said...

Ooooh, they are gorgeous! Wow, I can tell you really enjoyed these! The backgrounds are full of color and texture and your design, theme, images...all fabulous!
Hugs,
Terri

Aimeslee said...

oh you didn't stray that far, blush should always be allowed. winkwink Beautiful job on these, xoxo

Martina2801 said...

Stunning journals, dear Kim!
Gorgeous design!