Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pretty Little Flower Face....


Remember the little paperclay fairy face I made last month? Well, I've made many, many more little faces but still haven't sat down to make the actual fairy doll....instead, I took Joanna Pierotti's Art Doll Necklace class which also uses the little paperclay faces. Had SO much fun making this! It's all done on a little mini canvas, approx 3x3 inches. I will be completing it later this week with a ribbon hanger and some other embellishments but I really wanted to post my progress on how this is coming along! xo

11 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Not sure which face I like better this one or the one of Bear below! LOL. Both are so sweet!! The paperclay face is so pretty with all those lovely flowers. What a fun class that must be!
Hugs Lynn

JoAnne said...

OMG Kim, that face...the whole piece.. is stunning!!!!

Sam I Am...... said...

Oh my gosh.....she's beautiful! You did that? Amazing! You are one talented lady! You're astounding! You have more talent in your little finger than I have in my entire body! LOL! You go girl!

Martina2801 said...

This is awesome...gorgeous work, Kim!

BLISS angels said...

I double that stunning and add a wow Kim... when you asked if I had taken the class no but I am thinking about it now... this is Fabulous ...breathing.

Hugs Wendy

so this is what you get up to when it snow I say bring on the snow LOL

Aimeslee said...

Gorgeous doll face AND doggie! xoxo

Kasia said...

Oh this is very pretty! I cant wait to see more! Takes time to make, I'd think? :)

Hugs,

Anne said...

You are so creative, Kim, I love how detailed this is, beautiful!!

Linda said...

love it! very pretty, looking forward to seeing it completed although it look complete to me.

Cytrine Love Ravenfire said...

Wonderfully, creative piece of art. I love that you put it on a piece of canvas to hang up. Can't wait to see more of these. Have an "artful" day!

A Magical Whimsy said...

Don't cha just luvvv JoAnna's art doll classes!!! I made her altered Bella Art Doll in the fall of 2008, and learning her little 'secrets' is what made it oh so very special!
Luv this sweet face you made. Paper clay is awesome!
Thank you for sharing!
hugs,
Teresa in California