Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Co-Hosting A Swap..Luck O' The Irish ATC Book!


I am honored and excited to announce that I am co-hosting an ATC mini book swap with JoAnne of VintageDragonFly! Information and signups can be found at the VintageDragonFly Flickr group. You will need to join JoAnne's free group on Flickr to sign up. Here's the swap info....hope you'll join in!

Luck 'O The Irish ATC Book Swap due March 3, 2012

This is limited to 12 participants and completed atc's MUST be in Kim's hands no later than March 3rd. Please do not sign up unless you are able to make the due date!!!
Make 12 (page count may be different after signups but 12 will be the max) standard size St. Patty's Day atc's. 
Use a sturdy base-at least heavy cardstock.
Pages may be all the same or different-it's up to you. 
Embellish, embellish, embellish but leave left side of page free of embellishments for binding.
These must be in the mail SO THEY REACH KIM BY MARCH 3RD.
Include $5 for postage and a return shipping label.
Kim will make the covers, bind our pages into a sweet little book and have your copy back in your hands before St. Patrick's Day!
Sign-up below through Saturday. January, 28th or until we reach 12 participants. 


Go to VintageDragonFly on Flickr to Sign Up and please leave a comment here or email me if you have any questions! xoxo

4 comments:

Linda said...

am i the first? good for me. please put me on the list Kim. thank you and good luck on your first swap.

artbywendy said...

I went to the site and asked to join this swap! I LOVE anything Irish! Hope I get to do it! :O)

Sam I Am...... said...

I haven't even made one ATC yet but at least I know what it is now! Too many irons in the fire but I'm Irish so I will be waiting with baited breath to see all your fine work! Love that Irish picture! I think I'll go Google some vintage Irish whatever! LOL! So many interests and so little time!

Anne said...

Missed this one, but super excited to see what you create, Kim. This Irish girl loves all things green!!