Wednesday, December 28, 2011

More Thank You's!...UpDated!



Christmas Card from Aimeslee......So fun!


Beautiful Holiday Tag from Janet !


Beautiful angel images and note card (LOVE the boot image) from Linda McMillin. I've already used several of the other images so don't have pics....loved them all!


Kindness Matters plaque, gorgeous handmade ornament and Holiday notecard from JoAnne ! Love!


Madonna and Child made by Lynn Stevens with vintage gold angel hair. So beautiful!




A small sampling of the absolutely fab goodies I got from Wendy for the VPI group Secret Santa....we were supposed to be good and not open until Xmas....as if!! lol  Thanks Wendy! xo

If I've forgotten anything that anyone has sent me, please let me know. I am very much afflicted with Menopausal BrainMush right now and my memory, along with my mood, is very scattered. It's Ridiculous! Anyhoo, I also switched from Windows Vista to Windows 7 and have lost some photos...along with what was left of my sanity!


Thanks so much to everyone who thought of me and sent your kindness and friendship my way this year....I so appreciate it more than you'll ever know! xoxo

5 comments:

JoAnne said...

And I so appreciate you Kim!
xoxo
JoAnne

Ann said...

your friendship has always been a treasure!!

Linda said...

i second the motion. i can't stay away from your blog but then i haven't tried. enjoy your art and your sense of humor.

Lynn Stevens said...

Kim you must have been a VERY good girl this year to receive so many wonderful things!!!. Hope you had a Great Christams.
Wishing you a New Year of Health Happiness and lots of creative time.
hugs Lynn

Aimeslee said...

No, YOU're so fun! winkwink It's so fun to send you stuff, too! So glad we are friends. xoxoxo