Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bloggerette Christmas Ornament Swap....Updated!




I received these beautiful ornaments from Oliva for the Bloggerette Christmas Ornament swap! They are so beautiful and I just love the colors...and how clever to make one with buttons! Thank you Oliva! xo




I made these ornaments for the Bloggerette Sorority Christmas Ornament Swap. My partner Oliva likes primitive/americana style and her fav colors are red, white and blue. I altered a vintage spoon and mold for the ornaments, so much fun! I hope you like them Oliva! xo

11 comments:

whymsicalmusings said...

This is so awesome! Have a great day:)
XXXX
Becky

BLISS angels said...

OH my Kim they are darling... lucky partner and I 'm staying awhile you have my favorite music playing ... OMG pretty in Pink Yeah!I love this song and movie... remind me to show you the photo of my in full pretty in pink outfit.... hugs wendy

JoAnne said...

They're really wonderful Kim! I'm sure she will love them.

Linda said...

very nice-love it. i did an altered spoon and wanted to make sure you could still see it was a spoon. harder than i thought. thanks for sharing.

artistamyjo said...

I love them Kim,just gorgeous.
Hugs

Aimeslee said...

Such a unique and creative piece of art, Kim. xoxo

Elisabeth R said...

Oh, WOW! These are amazing! I absolutely looove them! Thank you for showing them! :)

Knock Knock Street said...

Kim your ornaments look soo pretty!
Love the blue color and what you did with the spoon! Your swap partner will love these.
Mary

Martina2801 said...

Again a very extraordinary and wonderful creation, dear Kim! Super idea and beautifully designed.

Oliva said...

Kim,
You are one talented amazing lady!!! Thank you so much...I love them!

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.