Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11.....


On this magickal day of 11-11-11, it's said that if you think about what you would most desire in your life and hold that vision thru the rest of the year, your dreams will come true. The Snow Queen ATC was made for the November WTA winner on the VPI yahoo group!



I can't believe it's almost December, I just don't seem to be able to wrap my mind around the fact that Chrismas is almost here!



And please don't forget to give thanks to all of our Veterans today, past and present, for their sacrifice and service. xoxo

9 comments:

Linda said...

let me be the first to say...gorgeous! just looking at her makes you look forward to the first snow of the winter. just not yet.

A Magical Whimsy said...

Thank you for reminding us to think of the veterans living and 'gone on', for the armed services, and what they have done to keep peace around the world and in the U.S.A.
On this 11/11/11 day, I would hope I can achieve some goals I haven't had time for, and to work them into my schedule for the next year.
Cheers!
Teresa in CA

Janet Ghio said...

Hi Kim! I love yur snow queen!

Cytrine Love Ravenfire said...

Snow Queen, I honor thee! LOVE-LOVE-LOVE your blog and I nominate you the Versatile Blogger.

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Oh dear, I didn't make a wish yesterday! Yes I should have marked the day doing something different! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely! Fab pictures. Kim

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimeslee said...

Oh goodie, I saw the filename of the snow queen atc -- I got a shot at winning that sweet thing, yay!!! I didn't know there was folklore attached to dates with repeating digits, whatever that is called. Cool! Good to know. xoxo

Jann said...

What a gorgeous ATC!