Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Something's Brewing Secret Sister Swap!


Today is the big reveal day for the Secret Sister Halloween swap for the Bloggerette Sorority swap! My secret sister was none other than the most fab Marsha Mees of SassyMiniDolls. She sent the most amazing package of Halloween goodies! The pic above is a beautiful altered ornament....and here are the rest of the gorgeous items she sent....









Also included was a Fall Coffee blend and those chocolate drenched oreo cookies I posted about last week! Thank you so much Marsha, your secret package was a delight to open...and thanks so much to Debi of the Bloggerette Sorority for a fun swap!

p.s. Almost forgot to say that I sent my swap to Mercedes of AllThingsPretty...I am embarrassed to say that I did not properly read the swap instructions and did not embellish the swap bag in the way it should have been done for the swap. Hopefully, the other items I sent along with the bag I purchased made up for that...hanging head in shame....and why you ask didn't I post pics of what I sent? Because I forgot to take pics...was hanging head in shame...and now giving self 20 lashs with wet noodle....good grief! xo

13 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh what a sweet package of goodies you received! What fun...loving every bit...

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love everything Marsha creates! What a fabulous package of treasures you received!!

LuLu~*xoxo

Sassy Marsha said...

So happy you like everything!!!

Trick or Treat!!!! It's almost the betwitching hour . . . .

xxoo
Marsha

like the air said...

How very beautiful! :)

Dezinaworld said...

Gorgeous package, so pretty and what a beautiful ornament
hugs June x

frasltd said...

Jackpot!

Silver Pennies said...

Kim, your stash of treats from Marsha are fabulous! And you must know that I absolutely LOVE all the goodies you stashed in my bag! :) No need to hang head lol
My post is up with photos (you'll have to scroll down a bit).
http://mercedesscott.typepad.com/mercedes-scott/2011/10/long-overdue-sharing.html

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my you lucky girl!
Xxx
Becky

Jo said...

I love all the little "extras" its what makes the swaps fun!

debi said...

Marsha did a beautiful job on your bag of goodies. So many fun things!

I'm having so much fun visiting everyone and seeing how creative you all were with your gifts.

So glad you joined the swap!
Hugs, Debi

p.s. doesn't that just drive you crazy when you forget to take pics before you send off a swap? Been there, done that!

Melanie Statnick said...

wow this is awsome I love it.Lucky you. I stopped by to also tell you I gave you the versatile blogger award. Visit my blog to read about it!

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeeDee said...

What lovely things you have recieved..and I love love love your halloween blog music too.... :D