Monday, October 3, 2011

Countdown to Halloween...Witchful Thinking


My current obsession is altered tins and making Halloween tins is my absolute favorite! I would love to show you the inside of this lovely little tin...but I forgot to take pics before I sent it to my swap partner for the Bloggerette Secret Sister Swap! Oh well....

And for Countdown to Halloween, I thought it would be fun to occasionally post a tarot card from a very fun deck. The Halloween Tarot by USGamesInc. These are copyrighted images so please do not share them or use them in a collage sheet. This is for entertainment purposes only.....so in the spirit of Halloween...here is your card for today:


Your card for today is the Ten of Ghosts....meaning: Lasting happiness, bliss, great friendship or love.

A very happy card for a Monday, have a  great day everyone! xoxo

10 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

How cool-a Halloween tarot deck!

Melanie Statnick said...

Very Cute! Lucky swap partner. I loike making tins and boxes too!

JoAnne said...

Great tin Kim! I'm packing up my bloggerette swap today and sending it off tomorrow.

Wax Beach Artist said...

I love the "Witchful Thinking", too cute. The layers of fabric are beautiful. I can't wait to see more tins!

Martina2801 said...

Kim, your work is always nothing less than stunning! This piece is no exception! SO BEAUTIFUL!

Dezinaworld said...

What a fun post. I simply adore your witchful thinking atc and love the fun tarot card reading :)
hugs June x

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my goodness this is STUNNING! I really love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog it was so good to have your name in my inbox:)
XXXX
Becky

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danni said...

What a beautiful tin! And I can't wait to see more of the Halloween tarot deck, I've always bee curious about it. :)

Silver Pennies said...

I'm still loving my tin!! I will be posting and participating in the reveal on the 18th - so all your bag goodies will be revealed... thanks again, swap partner!