Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Countdown to Halloween...Updated!


The Halloween Tarot....Strength....courtesy of UsGamesInc.


The Sharman-Caselli Tarot Deck....Strength...courtesy of Connections Publishing.


The Connolly Tarot Deck....Strength....courtesy of USGamesInc.


The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck....Power/Strength....courtesy of HayHouse

I have been collecting tarot decks for many years and one of the things I love to do is to compare the same card from various decks. Most keep close to the traditional symbolism, while some, like the Psychic Tarot, put a more modern spin on the interpretation and symbolism. The Strength card is one of my favorites. It indicates the use of gentle persuasion over brute force, inner strength and quiet determination. If this card shows up in a reading, it tells me the person has what it takes to overcome any problem they may be facing with grace and wisdom.



For today's giveaway, I am giving away The Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck by John Holland! It's an oracle deck with modern interpretations of the traditional tarot themes. You can read more about it here. This deck is opened but unused, the cards can be used for readings of course but would also be interesting used in journaling spreads. If you would like a chance to win this deck, please leave a comment on this post and I will draw a winner on Friday, October 7th!

Winner is Melanie! Congrats!!

Halloween Hugs! xo

7 comments:

artistamyjo said...

What a great give-away. Count me in.
If you haven't signed up for mine,come on over.
Hugs

Melanie Statnick said...

What great cards! I bet the lucky winner will love them!!

Janet Ghio said...

This looks like a great tarot deck! My favorite decks are one by Amy Zerner called The Enchanted Tarot and the Mother Peace tarot which has round cards.

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

OOOOH! please count me in, I do NOT own ANY Tarot cards yet!! I would sooo love to win this set. Thanks for the opportunity, and your generosity!
BB,
Susan

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Statnick said...

YAY ME!! Thank you so much Tabby you have such a giving heart. I cannot wait to see the cards!