Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vintage Halloween Matchbox Swap....Always


I made this altered matchbox for JoAnne of VintageDragonfly's Vintage Halloween Matchbox swap...I love altering the large size matchbox. The theme was vintage Halloween. The image I used is from the Romantic Gothic Ghosts class (the button for the class is on my sidebar), then I used a piece of mica over the image and  wrapped the matchbox in layers of fabric and lace. I made some charms with Tim Holtz elements to go inside the matchbox but forgot to take a pic!

Thanks so much JoAnne for hosting these fun matchbox swaps! xo

5 comments:

BEAR's Mom said...

gorgeous box!!!
i'm lovin' this swap :D

RAIN is a four letter word!!!
really pouring & thundering here this morning :(
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

JoAnne said...

Thanks for being part of them Kim! I know you always have happy partners! xo

Barbara DeLisle said...

love it-so creative

frasltd said...

the large matchbox are fun to fancy up. don't think mine came out quite so beautiful and exotic. still learning.

Jann said...

Fantastic!