Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Show 'n Tell Tuesday...Wednesday Edition!


I am a day late for Show 'n Tell Tuesday! I didn't forget about it exactly...I just couldn't think of what to post in the morning and by the time the afternoon rolled around, I was completely distracted. I made 30 pages, 2 sets of 15, for the Halloween mini book for the Itty Bitty Book Club on Facebook. I love these little mini books but making so many pages is too many of the same so I'm always glad when I'm done! Before I show you pics of my pages, I'll tell you about my dragonfly pic above. Monday night I was outside around 7 pm and noticed a few dragonflies flying around...and then I looked up and saw a SWARM of dragonflies...there had to be a hundred of them flying by overhead. It was amazing, I've never seen anything like it! I don't know where they were all heading to but they were definitely all going to the same place. The next day, I find a dragonfly on my back screen door and he/she has been there ever since. I couldn't quite get the colors of the dragonfly in my pic but it's so beautiful! And in the upper left corner, those little bits of leg you can see are a bumble bee that got between our screen and storm window in the door....today I try to figure out how to rescue him. You just never know who might come to visit when you live on a farm!




p.s. and for those that caught my first Show 'n Tell Tuesday, Charlotte the spider is still alive and well...and has moved her location closer to my back door. I guess she wanted to be closer to that dragonfly and bumble bee?

If you want to be part of Show 'n Tell,  leave a comment and we'll come visit...so c'mon, show us your stuff! xo

3 comments:

frasltd said...

I've never done the mini books but it looks interesting and your pages are really beautiful. Love the colors.

Kasia said...

I love what you did there! Absolutely lovely! And the spider pod is cute in its own way :)

Hugs,

whymsicalmusings said...

Kim this mini book is simply amazing! I love it! You are more than welcome to use the chant. It isn't mine:) Just came from a book.
XXXX
Becky