Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's starting to look alot like....Halloween!



I LOVE the swaps this time of year....Halloween is my absolute favorite! The colors, the images....the general spookiness but all in good fun. Even the darker, gothic themes really get my creativity and imagination going.

I made this set of tags for the Black Tag Halloween swap on the RedLeadPaperWorks Yahoo group. I am in slight overwhelm right now (too many personal and other issues coming up at once...) but I am working in fun swaps like this to keep my sanity in check and my head above water. xo

7 comments:

Ann said...

love this tag Kim!! great elements..love the lace at the bottom..gives it such a great vintage feel!!

JoAnne said...

Great tag Kim! I'm always an email away if you want to chat/vent....

BLISS angels said...

Miss kim you know your bloggy friends are here for you if you need to chat and love the tag... I've started pulling out the skellys and witches to decorate the house...Hugs wendy

Janet Ghio said...

Love the new look of your blog. Hang in there with all that is going on!

artistamyjo said...

What a great tag,definitely has an antique look.
Hugs

frasltd said...

what a great piece of art!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a spooky fun tag! I adore Halloween too Kim. Hope life settles down for you a bit, Art is great therapy!
hugs Lynn