Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Halloween Domino Book Swap



I made this domino book for my swap partner JoAnne for the Halloween Domino Book swap on the VPI yahoo group. The swap is hosted by Laura of ArtfullyMusing who makes gorgeous domino books and has a free tutorial on her sidebar of her blog. This was my first time trying this and even though I have a hard time with little fiddly things, this was alot of fun to make...and very addictive. I'm already planning my next one! The images I used are from MoonlightJourney. They have a complete collage sheet just for this domino book theme, along with instructions on how to put together the book. And for anyone who would like to take a class, Terri Heinz of ArtfulAffirmations is teaching an online workshop class on CreativeWorkshops. I love Terri's art and signed up for the workshop to learn how she does her beautiful details on her domino books. xo

6 comments:

Martina2801 said...

OMG, Kim! This domino-book is so beautiful! I'm thrilled! Joanne is certainly very happy about it!

Lululiz said...

Great domino book, your partner will be thrilled to bits with it.

Janet Ghio said...

This is so fabulous!! How did you fasten the dominos together?

BLISS angels said...

lUCKLY JOaNNA... It is stunning Kim.

JoAnne said...

Oh Kim, I tried soooooo hard not to peek. I LOVE it and can't wait to see it in person.
Big Halloween hugs and kisses to you!!!!!!

frasltd said...

spectacular! what a treasure