Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello Dolly!



Look at my new dolly! Anne Erickson, a good friend from the Mary Janes Farm forum sent me the doll in dark pink to add to my collection...and maybe even use in an art project. I think I'm going to use her in a shrine or assemblage. We have been learning about art shrines in the latest workshop on RosesOnMyTable and I would love to use this doll in a special shrine. Don't you just love her? She fits right in with my other dolls and I'm thinking they are happy to have a new friend! xo

3 comments:

frasltd said...

So glad you are back and waiting to see your tags for the Birdsong swap.
MP hmmm, have to think on that. Blessings Linda

Ann said...

your doll collection is awesome!! we never loose our delight in them..do we?!!

Anne said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying her and that she found a good home. She definitely is happier with her friends than she was alone at my house!