Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Birdsong Tag Book Swap....


The Birdsong Tag Book Swap at Karla's Cottage was so much fun! I haven't made many tags but I am now in love with tag books...didn't realize what I was missing out on until I saw this little book put together by Karla and including pages from: Samantha Miranda, Kathy, Sheila, Lily, Lena, Hope and Maggie. Thanks so much ladies for a fun swap and thank you so much to Karla for putting this together for us!!

My good friend Linda on MaryJanesFarm asked that I post pics of the tags I made, thanks Linda! I used collage images from DigitalCollageSheets and LisasAlteredArt....







8 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

Beautiful tags!!

BLISS angels said...

Kim i'm disapointed i didn't get one of yours...oh well maybe next time

artistamyjo said...

Such beautiful tags,nicely done.
Hugs

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
frasltd said...

Kim
Thank you for showing us your tags. Those are much prettier than the snippet I was able to see on Karla's blog. Knew they would be beautifully done. I kept my fingers crossed I'd get one but not this time. I do have a bookmark you sent me for the mailart swap on MJF. I read everyday and keep your art close so I can use it. I have enjoyed the bookmark-very pretty.
This was the first tag swap I'd ever done and really had fun, got some nice tags too.
Blessings
Linda

Ann said...

Kim..your tags you made for the swap are gorgeous!! As always..they are beautifully done to the smallest detail!!! adore the ribbon on the bottom of the tags!!! lucky swap partners!!

Martina2801 said...

Terrific tags, beautifully created!

Anne said...

Super fun, Kim. I especially love the first one!