Monday, August 1, 2011

August Already?!


Wow, can't believe it's August already! This summer is going by so fast...and as far as the extreme temps and humidity, I'm not sorry to see it go. I am so looking forward to Fall... Don't you just love this time of year when all the magazines and catalogs are previewing the Fall/Winter fashions? I love it! Speaking of fashion, the cool pic in this post is from the VintageFashionClub website. All kinds of great vintage pics and fashion ideas.

So I seem to be out of my creative slump and have been working on a couple of workshops. I am really into fabric right now. Look for posts on that later in the month. This week I'll be posting pics from the Bird Song Tag book swap...and look for a new giveaway from me that will be posted by the end of the week....here's a hint....it has to do with my obsession (the initials are M.P.) and I want it to be your obsession too! xo

5 comments:

BLISS angels said...

OH MY! I got your hint really you have a giveaway with MP wow! and looking forwards to seeing what you've been up too... keep cool my friend hugs wendy

artistamyjo said...

I'm back from a break too and really enjoyed it.
Too hot, too humid and it's going much to fast. I love fall except it's followed by winter. I could do without that season.
Hugs

Lynn Stevens said...

Love the retro photo, doing some catching up, off to see more opf what youve been up to!
hugs Lynn

Kasia said...

YES! Summer can goooooo!!! Im all for some nice, crisp weather! :D Cant wait to see what you come up with! :)

Hugs,

Ann said...

love retro and vintage!!!..i'll have to check the site out!!
glad you've "conquered" your slump!!..you just needed a brain rest!
M.P.......ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!
I'll be looking for the fabric and book photos!!!
xo