Sunday, August 21, 2011

Artful Gathering...A Day in the Life of Fabrics, Paint & Paper


I am taking Nellie Wortman's 'A Day in the Life of Fabrics, Paint & Paper' workshop on Artful Gathering and have learned so much! This pic is of my work in progress for the class. It's a painted photo bookcover and fabric spine...next I'll be assembling the pages and attaching the back cover. (the colors are off in the pic) Love making these books and plan on doing many more. Thank you Nellie for a fantastic workshop! xoxo

6 comments:

Martina2801 said...

Fantastic piece of art!

frasltd said...

Beautiful! love seeing your art.

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet Ghio said...

What a pretty cover. I would have loved to have taken her class. Her books are just yummy!!

JoAnne said...

It's beautiful Kim. I hope you share the finished piece.

Wax Beach Artist said...

This looks so cool! Fabulous piece of art!