Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy in Her Heart...Updated!!


I made this little house on a stick is for the 'There's No Place Like Home' swap on PaperWhimsy. Each of us joined a color group (this is from the neutral group) and chose a different template for three little houses on sticks. We sent them out and now each person has a tiny village of beautiful homes.

As promised, here is the rest of my village, made by my swap mates....(disclaimer...I'm not a great photographer so could not get a good group shot, but did manage to get individual pics of each house!)


Made by Julie Loeschke...so sweet!


Made by the fabulous Jan DeBellis!


Made by Chris Capista.....so lovely!!


Made by the most excellent Marcy Hudziak!


And this last abode is made by the creative hands of JoAnne Balaz!

Love them all ladies....thank you so much! xoxo

9 comments:

alveen said...

What a lovely fun swap! Looking forward to seeing your village.

Jan said...

And I own one now! I love it and can't wait to get them all together for a photo shoot!

Love your little house and glad you played, too!

Hugs
Jan

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

I love your house on a stick, Kim! It's beautiful!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Julia

BEAR's Mom said...

Kim, you are so talented...
love coming to visit your blog
so many interesting creations
love them all :D
~victoria~

Terri said...

Gorgeous Kim! I love how you made this, with the brown and black. The theme and design is fabulous!
Hugs,
Terri

Becky said...

Very gorgeous work. I love your talent!

Ann said...

they are all beautiful!! how lovely they must all look together!!! xo

JoAnne said...

Hi Kim,
I love how you displayed all our houses. I'm waiting for one more before I post.
And your Paper Traders journal is magnificent!!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

How darling, What a wonderful swap!
hugs Lynn