Sunday, April 17, 2011

Moon Fairy for a Full Moon


This odd little ATC was the result of my experimenting with different colors and images. Maybe it's the Full Moon influence, maybe it's Mercury Retrograde...maybe it's the online workshop I"m taking "Weight Loss For People Who Feel Too Much" but I find I am suddenly bored with the colors and themes I am used to working with. It's almost like I'm seeing things with a different set of eyes....or maybe it's fairy dust from the Moon Fairy and all will be back to normal in the morning? xoxo

8 comments:

JoAnne said...

Very, very cool Kim!

Janet Ghio said...

I love your moon fairy Kim and her glasses!!

cmoh said...

She is fabulous! Hate to say it but I'm glad you are bored with the same old same old b/c this is a wonderful ATC so much character!

BEAR's Mom said...

very nice Kim...
cool glasses
~victoria~

Ann said...

Kim..not odd at all! this is wonderful! Love your new set of eyes..!!

Amy said...

oh, i love this. but see,
i toTALLy know i came here and looked at this earlier,
but
i did not comment - and that is weird.

so now I'm like basically stalking your blog and not leaving comments.

which is straight up creepy.

must stop that now.

Xx,
Amy

Julie Forest said...

Hi, Kim! I love your fairy moon collage!! :)

whymsicalmusings said...

Facinating so much detail! I LOVE IT!
XXXOOO