Monday, April 11, 2011

Bliss Angel Spring Wand Swap...Updated!!






I had the great pleasure of joining Wendy's Spring Wand Swap at BlissAngels this month and I am so happy I joined! It's been ages since I made a wand and this is the first I've attempted in several years. I made this wand for Wendy using two flower pics, a fabric butterfly, a collage image and lots of embellishments. I'm so happy Wendy loves it!

Update! My wand from Wendy arrived today and it's absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so me and it's like having a beautiful fairy leave me one of her special gifts at my doorstep. Thank you Wendy! xo


8 comments:

Sassy Marsha said...

Ohhhh, this is so beautiful! I haven't started on mine yet! Busy weekend and week . . . I'm hoping to work on it next weekend.

xxoo

cmoh said...

This is gorgious! Wish I had known about this swap. Your partener is going to love it!

Ann said...

Kim...stunningly beautiful!!So magical! I love everything on it..you've embellished it with so many gorgeous things.Atrue work of art!! xo

BLISS angels said...

Kim I do love it , everytime I look it I see something I missed the first time...Thank you Hugs wendy

Janet Ghio said...

It's beautiful Kim!!

Wax Beach Artist said...

I love your beautiful magic wand!

JoAnne said...

I just saw it on Wendy's blog Kim. It's breathtaking!!!!!

Amy said...

oh, so freakin cool.

i totally need a wand right now.