Friday, April 15, 2011

A beautiful gift from a good friend!


A lovely surprise came in the mail for me this week! A beautiful altered journal made by Ann of  AnnsImaginationCreations  She used one of my favorite images from Paper Imagery Designs for the front cover. And each page on the inside has a beautiful vintage finish...


Each page is a little different but follows  the same theme...it's perfect and it's so 'me'...I love it!


Thank you so much Ann for your friendship and for honoring me with your art! With love and gratitude... xoxo

5 comments:

Ann said...

Kim..it brought me so much joy to make this for you! thank you for your friendship..it means the world to me!xoox

Janet Ghio said...

What a nice friend you have Kim!!

Dorthe said...

A wonderful art journal,you got from your friend- LOVELY
Dorthe

alveen said...

What a lovely gift your friend has made especially for you. Obviously she put a lot of thought into it, a precious friend to have.

Amy said...

dude, i straight up love ann.

it's bad ass that you love ann, too.

that makes you and me sistahs...