Friday, November 5, 2010

Am I pretty?

Poor Bear! I have to laugh every time I look at this picture I took today...but I am also extremely grateful at how tolerant Bear is in letting Mom photograph him in a tiara. I had 'joined' a group on Facebook called Tiara Fridays (or something like that) and had the brilliant idea of posting a picture of Bear wearing the tiara instead of me. Although I like sparkly things, wearing tiaras is just not me. Now if it was Cowgirl Hat Friday, I'd be posting all kinds of pics...but tiaras? No...not my thing. So instead of posting the pic on Facebook, I am posting it here so everyone can see how pretty Bear is...with or without a tiara. Good Boy Bear! xoxo

14 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

i love love this picture!what a cutie!

my cup of tea said...

What a beautiful dog! He did not look like he minded the tiara to much. Very sweet!
~Donna~

Janet Ghio said...

What a good dog Bear is--my Sparky would be shaking his head until that tiara fell right off!!

Lynn Stevens said...

hahahahah Now Kim that is one Diva If I've ever seen one. How adorable and what a good sport!
Thanks for entering my giveaway! Best of luck
hugs Lynn

Annabelle said...

Bear is a Prince...only Tiara...hehehehe? He is such a cutie...luv him to bits. He looks really to be a very kind Prince ....right?

Annabelle ~^..^~

Lululiz said...

The expression on his face is just priceless, what a darling dog.

ShabbyChicShaz said...

what a gorgeous, handsome boy Bear is, just love this photo, thanks for sharing :)

Thimbleprims Studio said...

What a gorgeous dog. I didn't even notice the tiara, I was so blown away by such a beautiful face. His intelligence and personallity just shine from that photo. What gorgeous eyes. I think I am in love with your dog. : ) What kind of dog is he?
Lots of love,
Cindy

Artful Musings said...

What a sweet puppy!

Gaby Bee said...

Great shot! What a cutie, Kim! He is adorable!

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

awww, what a beautiful boy!!
Hey I have posted again about my winning, and showed a picture of the coffin before I start on it.

I am doing the 30 days of truth and also the YULE Ball Blog Party on 12/21 are you?

Hope this finds you well.

Peace & Blessings,
Susan

Raeven said...

What a wonderful picture.
I just wanted to give him a great big hug when I saw it.

di said...

This is my favorite picture - what a sweet animal.