Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spooky Monday....The Wednesday Edition!

I'm so behind this week! I just got used to it being October already and now it's almost November! So here is my last post for Spooky Monday. Thanks so much to Wendy for making this so much fun!

This little lady isn't exactly Halloween/Spooky but she is a little creepy, don't you think?

And this is my version of an Autumn Fairy.....love her! Both of these artdolls were made for the October swaps on the Fantastic Flat PaperDoll group on Yahoo.

Oh, and the first pic of the antique doll...would you believe I was asked to leave a doll group on Yahoo because they thought she was too creepy.....hmmmm, maybe it was because I told them I thought she was haunted? 

Spooky Hugs! xoxo

9 comments:

Kiki said...

Love these...Very cool ..so fabulous and spooky and beautiful! Lovely treasures! Shine on
Victoria~

Cellar Door said...

Merry Spooky Monday! Ms. Creepy is divine! I know what you mean about the busies. I've been having to make moves faster than a runaway broom, lately!

Cellar Door

Ann said...

your art dolls are wonderful! I think your little lady is sweetly creepy! Autumn fairy is beautiful.
As for your antique doll...I love her..I think it would be great if she were haunted,and you would too!
well..it's that groups loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs, Ann

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh-we do think alike-not only the background and header-but I really love that doll-I couldn't stop staring at her-just the kind of thing I'm drawn too!

JoAnne said...

I'm a member of that group but haven't swapped there in a while-darn! Just too many swaps to keep up with. Love your paper dolls and that first antique(?) doll is awesome too.

Incipient Wings said...

hello...your artwork is beautiful.
and that doll is mesmerizing!

Rebecca said...

Couldn't stop thinking about your doll-if you ever want to sell her-I would be interested!

Zaa said...

Happy Hallowe'en ... You dolls are perfect thrillers... I can't imagine that anyone would find them creepy...That group must be watching too many movies ( ha Ha)...

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh those art dolls are to die for and Perfect for Haloween!