Friday, October 29, 2010

Pretty Little Witch Girl....

I just finished taking a mixed media workshop on Joggles this week and wanted to show you what I made! The Dimensional Collage class was taught by Jessica Hamilton. I have seen her work and was thrilled to be able to take an online class with her.  I made the 'Trick or Treat' Witch Girl for the class and it was so much fun. Although I made the entire piece, the face is not mine, it's Jessica's design which she allowed us to use  for the class. I want to create my own style and make more of these little beauties! xoxo

14 comments:

JoAnne said...

She's beautiful Kim!

Janet Ghio said...

Wow-this is wonderful! Saw that you joined the Roses RAIL group. It is a fabulous group!!

Ann said...

Kim..she is a Pretty Little Witch girl!! Just beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.
Have a wonderful Halloween..hope the ghosts visit!!!
hugs, Ann

Cecilia e Helena said...

Kim, it's so so beautiful! Well done!
Love,
Helena

Rebecca said...

Kim-just wanted to let you know that I commented on your blog and your doll on my post-hope you don't mind-if you do-let me know-Happy Halloween!

Suz said...

Just as cute as can be, Kim! I took a Joggles class...really enjoyed it!

Suz

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

She is such an adorable witch, Kim!
Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Julia

BEAR's Mom said...

She is beautiful Kim...
love your creations :D

Ginger said...

she is amazing she seems 3D herself is she??

Raeven said...

Beautiful piece of work Kim. I can picture a whole set of them. What a wonderful collection that would be.

Lynn Stevens said...

ohhh shes just precious , too cute to spook!

artistickitty said...

Wow...she's really lovely Kim! ♥AK

Susan said...

Kim, she is lovely!! I have been using your stash, you can see some of it in a few posts back. and the coffin i am going to do an entire post about very soon!

Susan :)

Lonnie Bullington said...

A very pretty piece. Can't wait to see what you will do with it. I really liked your big eyed girls. This technique will work so well with them.