Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You're invited to tea.....biscuits for everyone!

Just a little post to let you all know what I'm working on now. I've signed up for some new workshops and wanted to share the info with you!

First, I haved signed up for Suzi Blu's La Sirene class , a mixed media Mermaid workshop. We will be making several Mermaid projects in this class and I love mermaids!

Second, I decided that I needed to really learn the mediums I am working with along with color, composition and all the other art stuff that I didn't know, so I signed up for two workshops on The Land of Lost Luggage. I am taking the Complex Collage class and the Chaos and Calm class. So excited to be learning the how and why of using Golden Acrylic mediums and paints!

So here's a quickie giveaway for you......the first person who guesses how many workshops I am currently signed up for will win a prize. Not sure what the prize is yet but I'll come up with something fun. So post your guesses and the first person to guess the number wins.....

And the winner is...Tami at Raeven Art Maniac blog
She guessed the correct amount (9) and I will be sending her 'Drawing Lab' by Carla Sonheim. Congrats Tami!


The pic posted is a gift to you, it's one of my favorites. Enjoy your tea and biscuits!

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

This is an adorable photo. Have fun with your classes--the mermaid class looks wonderful!!

JoAnne said...

I'll guess 7 Kim, or is that too few?

Lynn Stevens said...

How fun Kim,
i just finished a set of coasters for a mermaid coaster swap. I would have to say 6 classes!!! Whatever they are I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Tami said...

I cant imagine being in more then one class at a time.
You sound a bit crazy, in a good way, so I'm guessing 9.

LADY JANE'S EMPORIUM said...

Kim..I spotted the adorable pic and it drew me to your bloggie...LOVE it! First I was going to guess seven...then six...your bloggie friends have already guessed these....so because I found your bloggie...this is great...put me in for the number 8! Now I am going to peek around...

Lynn Stevens said...

Congrats to Tami and to you Kim for all the fun you'll have at these classes!