Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gypsy Brocante Rosette Swap

I was lucky enough to be able to participate in the Gypsy Brocante Rosette Swap and what a wonderful swap it turned out to be! I received a gorgeous package of handmade items from Wendy at CandyDelane blog. If you haven't had the good fortune to visit her blog, do it soon...it's so much fun! Now for a picture of all the goodies I received......a handmade pillow with a button rosette, a ribbon rosette that can be worn in the hair or on a jacket, and last but not least, the fabulous rosette cuff you see in the picture! It's all so gorgeous and I am beyond thrilled to have made a new friend. Thank you Jill for being a fab hostess!
And here is a picture of the Rosette Swap goodies I sent to Barbara .....Hope you enjoy it all Barbara, I had a great time picking it all out for you!

15 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful lace cuff....such pretty creations and rosettes.

Sylva

Honey Lamb and I said...

Love the cuff! It is all gorgeous! You will have to come to my site and see what all I got too!

BLISS angels said...

I love your lace cuff nas the cute tag that came with it , stunning.. Hugs Wendy

mercedes said...

Kim, what beautiful gifts you've received! I especially love that card... :) mercedes

Linda K. said...

Wendy does beautiful work. Your cuff is very pretty.

Linda

Raspberries and Rose Petals said...

What beautiful rosettes! That cuff is awesome!

Wasn't this swap fun!?!? Could hardly wait for today!

Lori

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Very pretty rosettes! This was such a fun swap!

Toodles.
Renee ♥

JoAnne said...

Hi Kim,
What a wonderful array of goodies from Wendy-the cuff is particularly stunning! Wendy's blog is a lot of fun. I just linked with her earlier this week for Spooky Mondays.
xoJoAnne

Lynne said...

Love the lace cuff!! Gorgeous gifts!

Lynne said...

Love the cuff!! Gorgeous creation!!

Julia *Astra-Scrap* said...

Amazing gifts! Lucky you!

stephanies cottage said...

What beautiful goodies! !!

Jennifer ~ Mi Vida Loca said...

Aaawww....I'm so happy that your swap sister spoiled you! What a sweetie!

Gypsy Fish said...

Wow how generous and beautiful!
hugs
Beth

Lynn Stevens said...

What a great swap, your all winners here!