Saturday, May 8, 2010

I'm so grateful....and honored....



To find that as of today, I have 100 Followers!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I am so very grateful to all the wonderful artists who have left comments and viewed my art. It means so much to me. When I saw that I had reached 100, I told my husband I felt just like Steve Martin's character in the movie, 'The Jerk'...when he found his name in the phone book, he was sure he was now 'somebody'...that's how I feel about my blog. Thank you so much!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations Kim !! Your blog is beautiful and your art outstanding !! It is always a treat for the eyes to visit !! You alsways inspire me to do more..and to move out of my comfort zone!
:) Ann
ps..by the time I came by today, you had 102 followers!!!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

Debby said...

Ah!!!!! What a fun post, you really are somebody, for sure.
Hugs,
Debby

Lynn Stevens said...

hahaha, Love your post, too funny. I remember that movie! Congrats on your followers, its just the beginning!

Lonnie Bullington said...

Congradulations Kim, This couldn't have happened to a nicer person. You are a sweetheart.
Lonnie

Gaby Bee said...

Congrats! I always love visiting your Blog! Gaby

Charlene said...

Kim, Congratulations of 100 Followers! That does make you feel good doesn't it!!!! I found your blog through Amada. She & I met at Petticoats & Parasols. She is such a doll & such a talented artist that I KNEW her friend would be too. SOoooooooooo I popped over to say HI! Have a wonderful week & stop by to visit when you have a chance. Charlene

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.