Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunshine Award....Let The Sun Shine In!!

I received a really nice award from Terri at  DesignsbyTerriGordon, The Sunshine Award - We really all need some sunshine today! There are lots of blogs that I love. It is so hard to just list a few. I am to pass this on to 6 people. Here are the 6 blogs that I picked:

Ann
Melanie
Tristan
Julie Ann
Rebecca
The Pink Birdhouse
Birgitte

So here are the guidelines
Please share some sunshine with your fellow friends by:
Placing the Sunshine image on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award onto six bloggers
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award. 

3 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations Kim !! Your blog is a ray of sunshine with beautiful art...I always feel good when I visit!!

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.