Friday, January 29, 2010

Who wants chocolate cake? I do, I do!!


I made a chocolate cake today...from scratch, even the frosting...and it turned out great!! I really impressed myself with this one since I don't care to cook but love to eat. My house smells so good!

I also decided to try something different and made a doll this week! I purchased a Wise Woman Doll kit from Gretchen Lima The kit comes with a premade beanbag body, fabrics, hair, embellishments and some Sculpey for the face. I used a face mold I already had to make the face and then painted it...my first! I'm still finishing her embellishments but I love how she's turning out. Hope you like her too! (ignore the quality of the pic...and the TV in the background...LOL)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Kim, your doll is gorgeous! Chocolate cake..sounds great!!
Ann