Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Decade...a new resolution!


Wow, 2010...how did it get here so fast? Time just seems to be going by at lightspeed...it's so hard to keep up sometimes. My art anchors me and keeps me sane amid the chaos of what is now daily life. Seems like things used to be so much simpler. So my resolutions for 2010? First, get back in shape! I have been so obsessed with online art groups that I stopped making time for exercise...and it shows. Second, finish the projects for the art workshops I took last year. I hate not finishing something! I just have a few things to get done so I can really focus on learning new things in 2010. I am taking a draw/paint class in SuziBlu's Petit Academy I am so excited to draw and paint again...it's been ages since I did any of that...and I used to be pretty darn good. I'm also going to be focusing on incorporating more fabric into my art this year too. So lots to do and lots to look forward to!

1 comment:

lindamartinelli said...

Hi Kim

I stopped by your blog. I'm part of the Alterd-stART Yahoo group. I have to agree with you on all points you made. Exercise, being too caught up in on-line workshops that I haven't finished - like Suzi's classes. I get all caught up in the swaps that I don't make time for those classes, but I do love the swaps.
Your blog is beautiful.