Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm a mess....how about you?


I have been an absolute chaotic mess lately! Between my hormones, the crazy weather and the winter blues....my moods have been erratic to say the least. I feel like I'm outgrowing 'ME' and haven't figured out what the new and improved ME is going to be this year. Hope I figure it out soon!

I've been doing art but even that has suffered the wrath of my many moods! Here is a pic of a handmade Valentine I made for a swap...excuse the fact that it is wayyyy too pink in the pic...my new camera seems to be as temperamental as I am!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I soooooooooooooooo know what you mean !!!
Your Valentine is so pretty..your swap partner is going to be delighted!!

Karen said...

Kim,
How gorgeous!! I adore pink and marie on top of it!! Yes!!

Terri said...

This is a lovely valentine!
It's hot flashes for me, all day and all night long.....