Monday, December 28, 2009

Just stuff.......


Wow, what a downer coming off the Holiday rush! I decided to take down the Xmas tree and try to get things back to normal...and look ahead to the New Year. We got the Wii Fitness system for a family gift so my plan is to do a 30 day challenge,starting today! I will be posting everyday for 30 days...and along with that, posting a pic...or something...I don't know, not exactly planned out yet but I do know I'll be posting for 30 days straight...It will be fun to see what happens!

And for my online workshops, I'll be taking Suzi Blu's Petit Doll Class starting in January. I'm very excited about this one. I haven't done much drawing or painting in a very long time.

The pic for today is an altered composition book I made using the techniques from Sarah Whitmire's online class on Joggles!

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

This piece is amazing! Fabulous texture and gorgeous colors!