Thursday, October 29, 2009

Paranormal Activity.....


We went to see the movie Paranormal Activity and it was very, very eery...and creepy! For those of you who don't know me well, I adore scary movies and am very into ghosts and hauntings. I've had several of the paranormal experiences that I saw in the movie so I can confirm, alot of this stuff really does happen. They say the veil between the worlds is thinner at All Hallows Eve...maybe you'll have one of these experiences too?

Happy Haunting!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Kim,
Husband & I went to see that movie on Friday night. I had no idea it made it into theatres across the U.S.! It was made here in San Diego, so I thought it was a local flick! Pretty decent casting and acting. Not too over the top with special effects. Not scary for me. A little bit of a disappointment. Not to mention, I get seasick really easy. The hand-cam made me woosie.

Cool tidbit about your own experiences!!! Let's hear more.

Cheers!
M.

Birgit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.