Thursday, September 10, 2009

What Not to Wear.....


I've been watching the show 'What Not to Wear' alot recently....it's fascinating watching what the person goes thru to discover a style that works for them...or uncover an issue that has been holding them back. I've been going thru my closet to see what I've been 'holding onto' and it's been very liberating to donate those things that no longer work for me. I also found I felt more creative once I had let go of those things....very cool!

Speaking of clothing (or lack thereof..) here's an ATC I made for a Tasteful Nudes mingle on the Altered Designs group!

3 comments:

Mandy's Life After 30 said...

I just donated a heap of clothes to a friend of mine entering the workforce. What was holding me back was the fact that I wanted to fit back into those items - sizes 2, 4 and even a few 6's. But I'm a good 8-10 now. I have given up the fact that I'll never be a 2 again. A 6 is possible. But not a 2! I wish Stacy and Clinton would come rescue me, not that I have any underlying issues holding me back but I just don't have a style and I'm not very bold. Maybe we could nominate each other?

Found your blog through some blog hopping - it's lovely. I'll be back again.

Ann said...

beautiful piece..has such a lovely,etheral quality. i love everything about this!!

mamabstuff said...

Kim, this ATC is really great. As always, your work is inspiring to me.