Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September Already?!...Egads!!


Wow, can't believe September is here already! As some of you know I was having major angst at the beginning of summer because my son was starting college and you'll be happy to hear the transition is going well and he loves his classes....yayyy! He's commuting the first year so I'm not an empty nester yet but the way time is flying, it will sure be here soon.....So here's what I have been doing recently...yup still taking classes at Joggles and doing too many swaps...but having fun just the same!

4 comments:

whymsicalmusings said...

Kim you are so welcome:) I love your artwork going back to become a follower!
XXXX
Becky

Barb said...

What a lovely Spring feel this has! I love that image.Great work.

Cassandra said...

Oh how cute! I just love it!

Ann said...

Kim..this is so pretty! I just love it!