Sunday, June 21, 2009

I've been tagged!




I was tagged by Cassandra at My Artful Adventures to list 6 uninteresting things about myself and then tag 6 of my other blog friends. So here we go. . .

1. I love horror movies, bad scifi movies and any movie that has big bugs that are going to eat people. The worse the movie is, the more I like it...the same goes for any movie that has Jason Statham in it....hmmmm, how about a movie with Jason Statham fighting giant bugs, with his shirt off of course....now that's a good movie!!

2. I eat ice cream right out of the tub and I think coffee tastes best in a styrofoam cup.

3. I always have a Kleenex in my pocket, always, never without one and I never leave the house without one. I've been known to dust with them on occasion (of course they're unused...you were wondering weren't you...) and they come in handy for all kinds of stuff besides blowing your nose.

4. I grew up in Baltimore City and when I get tired, the Baltimore accent really comes out.

5. I have a double toenail on one of my little toes and I hate it because it always gets caught on my socks.

6. I still catch lightning bugs (fireflys) in the summer time but now I let them go instead of putting them in a jar.

Bored yet? LOL

And I am tagging....Ann, Mary, Holly, Kimberly, Ande and Betty!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Thanks for sharing! I was not bored at all. I think it is a lot of fun to eat ice cream out of the container. :)