Saturday, May 23, 2009

Meet my new artdoll....



I made a new artdoll this week...I love the challenge of making these dolls. It's so different from an ATC or collage. Definitely pushes me to look at what I'm making in a different way each time I make one. This time I decided to go with the Bella Artdoll face I learned in the workshop but used a dark color scheme. I have this gorgeous black lace that I really wanted to do something with so designed a doll around that....Ha! Alot harder than I thought it would be but I am happy with her. I'm still playing with the embellishments and have no clue what her name should be. Hope you like her!

5 comments:

Ann said...

KIM..SHE IS FABULOUS. I LIKE DARKBELLA..LIKE IT SAYS ON THE PHOTONAME WHEN YOU CLICK TO ENLARGE IT. YOU DO THESE BEAUTIFULLY.

Debby said...

She is just beautiful, you done a wonderful job!
Debby

JuniperKberry said...

Great job Kim! I have not done another baby doll since I scared my kids with the first one! Kim

Awishdream said...

Kim,
Beautiful doll! your blog is wonderful too!

Cheers,
Melanie

debsea said...

oh, she is just awesome! i love her!