Friday, January 9, 2009

Things I love and am Thankful for!



Thanks so much to Eileen to including me in her Kreativ Blogger award list....I'm honored and thrilled! My first (and only...LOL) award!! So the rule is, when you receive the award, to name 5 things you love or are thankful for, and then pass along the award to 5 more creative bloggers. How cool is that!

So here is my list of what I am thankful for:

1. My husband and son...for putting up with me and all my little quirks (ok, so they're actually pretty big quirks if we're being honest...) and for loving me for who I am.
2. My dogs and my horses for being my companions and for mirroring back to me my emotions, good and bad. Need to get a reality check? Hang out with a dog or horse.
3. My new friends online....hugs to all of you and thanks so much for the chat and support!
4. My art....it keeps me sane, positive and looking forward. Another mirror and a gentle way to find my soul's voice and create a place for myself in this world.
5. Lynyrd Skynyrd....Free Bird!! What more is there to say? ;]

No comments: