Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Feeling creative & chaotic!


I am usually a very organized person but lately I have been feeling very unorganized...chaotic....and unusually creative! Strange but fun. I started crocheting again after almost a year of not picking up a crochet hook and after 10 years of not making clothdolls I am now venturing into making them again and I'm really looking forward to it. But I don't want to make the cute fairies that I used to make. I want to make dolls with substance, soul and depth....I'm also really moving away from ATCs and more into assemblage art and altered books. Look forward to seeing where all this new creative energy takes me!

5 comments:

vickstress said...

rich and lovely!

- vicki xo
(from Paper Traders)

paperqueen said...

Beautiful! I also can't wait to see what comes out of this new creative path you're taking.
Eileen

Gaby Bee said...

This piece is really fabulous!
Gaby xo
(from Paper Traders also)

Kathy said...

Kim...your ATCs are so wonderful...I CANNOT wait to see your altered books and assemblages!!

Nelly said...

This piece is beautiful!!

Nelly