Friday, July 18, 2008

Summertime is here.....Turn on the A/C!


Way to hot and humid for me these days! I've been staying inside making ATC's and watching TV. I just found out the last episode of the daytime soap I watch, Passions, airs on August 11. I am so sad! I hope another channel picks it up, either for new episodes or reruns...I have watched that show since the first episode and I will really miss it. I still watch Days of Our Lives but it's makes me crazy how stupid they are most of the time!


So many changes this year....lots of good ones, some sad ones, and some that I just can't do anything about. Life goes on!


The big news is, I got a new puppy! Hubby took me to the local Pet Store to pet puppies and we found a 10 week old Alaskan Malamute puppy that is going to be a big boy. He's friendly, happy, smart and just a joy to have around. I'm using all of my Cesar Millan Dog Whisperer skills to make sure he's trained right. Doesn't he just have the cutest face ever?

No comments: