Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What have I done?....


I joined a yahoo groups yesterday and signed up for a mixed media 'skinny book' challenge....and after I signed up I found out that I have to make 25 pages before Aug 1!! LOL, should have read the fine print on that one before I signed up but I think I'm up for the challenge. The theme is summer which should be easy enough to do!


I thought I hated crocheting bags,purses and totes but that's all I seem to have the patience for right now. Quick and easy for sure. I've officially been crocheting for a year!


I'm looking for a new tarot deck right now that really grabs my attention. Love the Connelly Deck, one of the new ones I got recently but the color are a little bright. Not sure if I like that but love the artwork!

1 comment:

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Crocheting is good for the soul!! I am hopelessly addicted to it now for about 16 years.