Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hot, hot , hot!


The weather is going to be very hot and humid for the next week....yuck! I remember when June was one of the best months of the year. No bugs, cool evenings, moderate temps during the day. Not this year!


I finished all my ATC's that are due to be mailed out by Friday. I'm a little burnt out from doing so many but they all turned out really well. I learn something new with each set I make.


Pet Peeve Time! I'm on several lists and forums and I have found that my posts get ignored by the majority of other posters.....is it me? For the life of me I can't figure out why my posts get ignored and someone else's posts get replied to....Pet Peeve Time Over.............


1 comment:

Shadows of the goddess designs said...

I have enjoyed reading thru your blog today :P (( farmgirl hugs ))