Monday, May 12, 2008

Rain, rain go away.....Please!

It's raining buckets again today...everything is green from all the rain but it sure would be nice to get a break and be able to enjoy being outside! It's been too muddy to ride and I really wanted to get Jake, Scout and Micah ridden more this year. It's always something!

Had a nice Mothers Day at my parents house. Got to see everyone. Also did some shopping for craft supplies....lots of good sales this past weekend. I think I have more than enough to get me going with the ATC swaps I joined. I also feel like I have enough yarn now too!

Today I'm grateful for my family, my husband and son, my nice warm, safe house, my dogs and horses and my creativity.....and for suddenly realizing I left a hot pan on the stove while I'm typing this! Whoops!!

No comments: