Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's gonna be a great day!


Sun's out, humidity is low, light breeze...perfect weather! Would love to live someplace with weather like this most of the year. Got to ride both Micah and Scout on Monday. Micah was a pisser and Scout was excellent. Looking forward to riding Scout regularly this year. He's a really good horse and I'm happy to have him. Am thinking of selling the Haflingers. They're fun but I don't use them and they're just standing around getting fat and spoiled. Will have to decide on that soon....


Am almost finished the crochet beach bag in the handpainted linen I got at the Md Sheep & Wool Festival! I like the way it's coming along. I'm also almost done with the Fairytale ATC's I'm currently working on. Got my first swap ATC's in the mail yesterday and it's very cool to get other people's artwork!

2 comments:

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Oh my gosh, You're an Empress ...so am I!! You are definitely an ArTfuL SisTeRs..I love the Altered Arts too and also crochet..Are you on Ravelry?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.