Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hoping for a calmer day...

Yesterday was nuts! The horses were full of themselves and I made the mistake of trying to move them into different pastures by myself. Good Grief! At least Scout was good and did what I asked. Jake and Micah were complete nutjobs...typical Haflingers taking advantage of a situation. Becky was happy to be back in her pasture. So all is well.

I got my swap partner for the Spring Summer Swap and she lives in England...very cool! I'm looking forward to this swap and the pattern I picked will be perfect.

I'll be finishing up my Kit&Kaboodle Swap box this week and I have two ATC swaps to mail out by the end of the week.

I had the worst dream this morning and it seemed very real.....it was about a serial killer with purple hair and I was one of the intended victims. Very creepy!

No comments: